DELMARVA Capital (“Company”, “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information when you access and use the Company’s websites and mobile and desktop applications, and any software, content, functionality, and services offered on or through the foregoing (each, a “Site”, collectively, the “Sites”)
This policy applies to information we collect:
On the Sites.
In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
The Sites are not intended for children. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under age 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features/register on the Sites, make any purchases or bids through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a contact us form, utilizing our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you contact us on the Sites, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment and facilitation of transactions. You may be required to provide financial and other information before finalizing a sale through our Sites.
• Your search queries on the Sites.
The following third party materials included in the Sites are provided under Third-Party Privacy Policies:
• Payment Processing powered by Stripe: Realpage Software,
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Sites and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates and owners of the Third Party Materials.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of DELMARVA Capital assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DELMARVA Capital about our Sites’ users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DELMARVA Capital our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.